Thursday 8 June 2017

FUNNY and FUNNY!! How Nigerians React To The ” How Are You?” Question.


CONVERSATION BETWEEN A STUDENT AND HIS LECTURER

STUDENT: Goodmorning sir

LECTURER: Goodmorning John, my smart boy! (smiling)

STUDENT: How are you sir?

LECTURER: What did you say?(facial look changing-frowning)

STUDENT: Sir! I said how are you sir?

LECTURER: You must be very very stupid. Do I look like your mate? Too much familiarity brings insults. So I have automatically turned your junior because you see my teeth often, right John?

STUDENT: No sir…I was only trying to…(surprised and trying to explain)

LECTURER: Shut up there, idiot! Trying to do what??.. you this boy; you must fail my course for being a disrespectful fool. Get out now!(angry)

*Just asking about his Lecturer’s wellbeing has put John into a mess*

“They say Respect is reciprocal”…I will say Nigerians should grow up if we really claim to be civilised!
What do you think?????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment